Posts About...
WritingGODPhotographyEscapism Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

Since I've still got a lot to do before the summer ends, I have made a list of all the books I'll be reading and made a goal of words to write daily so I can finish The Water Nymph Potion. I don't know why it's taking so long. I just don't seem to want to sit down and write anymore like I used to. I spend most of my time online, so now I've got to divide that time up. I've got tons of books I haven't finished reading yet so they need some attantion. I'm 17 books behind in the Goodreads challenge.

Also, today I'm going to finish my super long blog post about what happened the day I met The Band Perry. I've got to finish it now before too much of the emotion wears off and it becomes just a memory. It should be up soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts