Posts About...
WritingGODPhotographyEscapism Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

THE EPIC FIRST NOVEL ADVENTURE

Which I stole from Kara. Visit her blog here!
10k was: OHMYGODICANWRITEICANWRITEICANWRITE!!!!!
20k was: I'MSTILLDOINGITWHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
30k was: Whoa. This is like an actual novel or something.
40k was: Whoa. This IS an actual novel or something!
50k was: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I could PUBLISH this now if I wanted to! 8D Except...you know...no ending...And it may be short. Maybe.
60k was: Oh look at my baby in it's pretty novel length. ♥
70k was: Okay...Cool. It's long and I've been working on it for awhile. I can wrap this up any time now...
80k was: ...I'm STILL going?
90k was: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME????
100k was...Well, let's say I considered chucking it off Deception. Many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts