Posts About...
WritingGODPhotographyEscapism Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Leave it to Mariella to start plotting a new story when she should be editing an old one.

I'm pretty sure I can do both, though.
And this time, I'm going for a love story. No magic. No supernatural stuff. Let's try something relatable:

The cover I made for BEAUTIFUL DANCING.
Pitch coming soon!
See? It even says in the cover that it's a love story.

So, in honor of this unusual event (SARCASM!) I'm creating a works-in-progress section on the sidebar.

Editing one story, finishing another story, beginning another.

I honestly can't picture myself doing anything else with my life but writing!

1 comment:

  1. Writing new ideas is always more fun than editing the old ones, I think. Can't wait to read! <3

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts