Posts About...
WritingGODPhotographyEscapism Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2011

WHOA. That was unexpected.

It happened. Like, in one second. The entire plot for Beautiful Dancing changed.
 
Or did it? I'm starting to wonder if it ever had a plot. If it's ever going to have a plot at all. Pauly's a liar, a blatant liar and she can't stop. It feels like this book is just a lie, and it's getting all these pretty covers and things...
 
I've told a few of my friends the plans I had for this book and everything. But everything you may know about it now has changed. In just the blink of an eye, what was isn't and what isn't...well, that isn't either. It's all one big lie.
 
Can I pull it off?
 
I don't know how long this book is going to be. It's up to the book. But I'm not making any more goals ahead of time.
 
I'm excited. I'm on fire to write it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts