Posts About...
WritingGODPhotographyEscapism Blog

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fliq note:I realized that a first draft for a quot

I realized that a first draft for a quote had to be no better or no worse than that of a novel or story, or anything, for that matter. And what I had said was not really that stupid...it was just the beginning of a thought. Stage one of an idea. And now, if you pool in stuff on my notebook, iPhone, nookColor, computer, and head...it's a blog post.

See how awesome it is being a writer?

1 comment:

  1. Answer: It is INSANELY awesome. ;)

    But this is an interesting thought -- and definitely true! That's something I should remember for when I'm trying to make up quotes and they just don't seem to come: I can write them down in imperfect form and leave them, and maybe when I come back to them later, I'll know just how to fix them.

    You're contagious. Every time I read your blog, you make me want to blog more.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts