Posts About...
WritingGODPhotographyEscapism Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Updates and New Blogs!



Hey, guys. So. Quick update here.

I've started editing The Water Nymph Potion, and in fact, you can read the first two chapters right now! Just go here!

So in light of World Youth Day and the Youcat, I decided it was finally time to put all the religious reading I've done to something useful. Under construction is a blog focused on Catholicism in a way that teenagers can understand it. Here's the link. I'll have a button up soon.

I'm going to, sometime this month, get bound copies of The Wishing Well, which I took down from inkpop because it's time to edit it.

Hopefully, my Catholic blog will go well this time; I'm looking for friends who could help me with it. That way the whole burden won't be on me. But this is extremely important; it could change the world.

That's it for now! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. How are you getting your book bound, Mariella? I'm going to follow this blog as well. Best luck with your Catholic blog! I am not Catholic but I admire your posts and faith very much. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts